Monday, June 6, 2016
You will need the following items for Physical Science:
- A 2 inch, 3 ring binder with a clear-view cover and pockets
- at least 5 dividers with tabs (Business, Notes, Classwork, Labs/Gizmos, and Study Guides)
- loose-leaf lined paper (spiral notebooks are acceptable)
- graph paper
- Calculator (scientific or graphing)
- #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are preferred)
- 1 black, blue, and red pen
- book cover (paper covers are preferred)
- colored pencils (optional)
- colored pens (optional)
Binders will be graded periodically during class.
Questions? Please contact me at email@example.com
FREE Apps for Class: Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, NearPod, Zaption, and Gizmos by Explore Learning.
Posted by Mrs. Sutterlin at 9:11:00 AM